|Tour De Big Bear
||The Rides . . .
•Major intersections traffic controlled
•Repaved Roads (Arctic Circle and North Shore of Big Bear Lake)
•High Performance “Technical Shirt”
•NEW! King/Queen of Mountain Climb on Onyx Summit
for CASH and Prizes! (70 and 100 mile riders only).
• Timed event for individual training purposes
•Custom designed Finishers Medal
•Outstanding directional signage
•Legendary and fully staffed aid stations
• Course Marshals on all stages
•Big Bear Cycling Road Race – Competitive race on separate long (38 mile) and short (20 mile) courses .separate registration required.
•Outstanding cyclist goodie bag
The Scenery . . .
• Cycling Expo and Start/Finish in “The Village” with restaurants, lodges, bars and shopping
•Discounted lodging rates at local resorts and lodges with links on bottom of HOME page
•Tour de Big Bear Weekend Activities Include the following...
a. Ride check - in noon - 9:00PM
b. Lake or sunset dinner cruise on Big Bear Lake aboard Miss Liberty (additional ticket required)
c. Pasta dinner & Goldsprints at Nottingham’s Tavern (additional ticket required)
a. Tour de Big Bear (NO day of event registration).
b. “Blues For The Zoo” concert (1:00 PM - 7:00 PM) lakeside at Meadow Park (discount ticket offer in goodie bag).
c. Lunch/Shopping/Dinner in The Village.
a. Big Bear Cycling Time Trial - North Shore Landing - Fawnskin.
b. Big Bear Cycling Recovery Ride - Copper Q - The Village at Big Bear Lake.
• Weekend Goldsprint Competition at Nottingham’s Tavern
• Big Bear Cycling Expo – MANY Vendors and famous Tour de Big Bear raffle.
• FREE Bike Valet to park/store bikes so participants can enjoy the Cycling Expo, lunch after the event, or shopping in the village.
Race - Bike
||August 03, 2013 - Aug 03, 2013
||1-time event (non-weekly)
|| Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
San Bernadino County
||The Village at Big Bear Lake